The Best Chlorine Shower Filter Media =
Sonaki shower filters have been tested and proven to fully neutralize 99.9% of both chlorine and chloramines
found in public tap water. The filters are made with 100% natural, food grade Vitamin C, an essential vitamin for
humans and animals alike. Vitamin C is known to boost the immune system, and improve your skin and hair. It is
also the safest and least toxic of all known de-chlorination agents.
Sonaki's shower water filters release the exact amount of Vitamin C needed to
neutralize the chlorine or chloramines as the water passes through the shower filter...no more...no less. When the
water is shut off, the filter stops releasing the vitamin. This economy of vitamin release increases the useful
life of the filter significantly. The effectiveness of the filter is always the same; no matter the tempature,
pressure, or quality of the water, you can always feel comfortable knowing that your Sonaki Vitamin C shower
filter is doing its job properly.
What are the advantages of Vitamin C filtration over other shower
- Activated carbon filtration (AC) is effective in reducing certain organic chemicals
and chlorine in cold water. Chlorine is attracted to and held (absorbed) into the surface of the carbon
particles. However, the efficiency of absorption is quickly nullified when the water becomes warm. The
lifetime of an activated carbon shower filter is very short. An activated carbon shower filter gets clogged
very quickly by the dirt it is meant to stop. As soon as that happens, it immediately starts to supply dirty
- KDF, another widely used dechlorination media, is comprised of copper and zinc. It removes
free chlorine by reversing the electrochemical process that originally separated the chlorine from sodium in a
brine solution. It can't, however, remove chloramines and, it's efficiency depends on water temperature, it
doesn't work well in cold water.
- There are several other limitations using KDF as a de-chlorinating agent. KDF shower filters are also
affected by water pressure. When the water pressure is not high enough, water simply can't pass through the KDF
powders. The major problem of KDF shower filters is that the lifetime of the filter depends on the quality
of the water passing through it. This is truly a catch-22. When the quality of the water is bad, that's when we
need a shower filter the most.
- The dirt a KDF filter removes from the water quickly covers the surface of the KDF that in turn makes
the filter ineffective very quickly. When the quality of the water is clean, we don't need a shower filter
and KDF shower filters works great and will last a lot longer. Other shower filter manufacturers use
sulfur-based compounds such as calcium sulfite or sodium sulfite (or sulfate) as
de-chlorinating agents. These sulfur-based compounds can be toxic to humans. The addition of excess sulfite
and sulfate chemicals to our water supplies has always been a concern.
||Don't Forget! You can try any of our
Sonaki vitamin shower filter products RISK-FREE for 60 days. We understand that our products aren't
"main-stream"...we know there is a little fear in everyone to spend your hard earned money on
something new. That is why we put togeter this guarantee - If within 60 days of your purchase you
are not COMPLETELY thrilled with your purchase, just return it to us for a FULL refund of your
purchase price! There is nothing else like this on the net. Click here
for all the details and guidelines.
Sonaki Vitamin C shower filter features and benefits
- Removes 99.9% chlorine and chloramines with the finest quality, food grade Vitamin C.
- Easy to install and use, quick change filter system, and no maintenance necessary.
3,000 gallon shower filter life, or roughly 3 months of typical use in the average home (2
showers per day, 10 minute showers) per filter. With an average cost for each Sonaki filter
cartridge coming out to about $9.45, you can experience chlorine/chloramine free showers for only
$3.15 per month! Let's compare that to the most popular shower filter line...
- Aquasana shower filter cartridges: Average cost per filter = $47. Maximum filter life = 6 months.
Cost per month = $7.83. Sonaki shower filter savings of $4.68 per month, on top of ALL the other
Excellent natural beauty care
- Improves dry, irritated and itchy skin conditions
- Good for sensitive and damaged skin
- Improves hair condition
- Protects dyed hair so it lasts longer
- Reduces chlorine-caused dandruff
Safe for babies and young children
- Vitamin C is great for baby’s sensitive skin
- Protect childrens' sensitive skin and eyes from irritating chlorine and chloramine
- Prevent respiratory problems caused by the inhalation of vaporized chlorine particles
Great for pets
- Good for fish aquariums – no need to age or treat tap water
- Protects pets’ skin and hair from the chlorine and chloramines of tap water
- Eliminate pet dandruff, which is commonly caused by chlorine exposure
Amazing water conservation savings (20% ~ 50% - check out the chart below) with Sonaki's patented
low flow hand held shower head filter design
(NO LOSS OF WATER PRESSURE). Traditional shower head flow rate ranged from 12 ~ 18 liters/min.
Traditional low-flow shower heads are not lower than 9 liters/min.
Do you have a question?
The fastest and easiest way to get an answer is to first review our FAQ section - we
constantly update this section with all the questions (with answers of course) we receive so you can find the
information you are looking for quickly.
If you still can't find what you are looking for, please send us an email using our feedback form. We will respond as fast as we can.
Click here to return to the Vitamin C shower head filter home page.
Click here to check out our handheld Vitamin C shower head